Welcome to
Live Again! We believe you will find something to make your life worth Living!

Thursday 12 July 2012

COVENANT Teaching 6


A very dear friend of us is visiting for two days and my wife and she is off to the shops to get her some cloths for her trip to the States. So I took the opportunity to stay home with you, so let’s see what the next part of the Covenant says. (Highlighted in yellow)

It starts with the words: YAHUWAH I am, The Almighty Eternal Loving YAH creating His People, who is continually delivering you out of the houses of bondage. Have no foreign gods (Elohim) before your face!
You must not make nor consume any contamination, nor make any image to worship, not of anything that is in the ShamaYAim above, or that is in the Earth beneath, or that is in the water under the Earth.
You must not bow (subjugate) yourself down to it, nor serve them, for I, YAHUWAH am your Almighty Loving YA of All Creation, I am The Only Almighty Eternal Loving One.
The fathers pass their sins on to their children, even to the third and fourth generation of those who ignore Me, yet I send loving invitations a thousand times to every person in every generation of those who seek to love Me and keep My MitsUWAH.
Do not treat My Name YAHUWAH, Almighty Eternal Loving YA of All Creation, as unimportant for I cannot hold him sinless who treats My Name as unimportant, for it is The First Gate of Salvation.” I MoshAH 2:5-6b (Genesis)


His NAME, the FIRST GATE of SALVATION
Paleo Hebrew 
What is in a name? A name clearly identifies WHO we are talking about or with or referring to ext. When my sons were born I gave them each a specific name and it is the name I call them till this day. A name IDENTIFIES who we are referring to!
I don’t call him Regard the one day and Peter the next. Pretty simple and clear principle and I think we all understand that, don’t we. I might refer to his different titles or positions like firstborn, son, musician, ext. Doesn’t matter what else I call him his registered birth name in his ID document stays Regard. For when I have to identify him I will declare: his name is Regard!
I can now use his name in various ways to make known my feeling towards him Reegie, Ricardo. The way I bend his name will indicate to him whether I honour him or belittle him.
Right we have now established that a person has a name dedicated to him and him alone.
Then why do we want to ascribe different names to our Creator?

He has only one NAME:  YAHUWAH
(The best way the scholars can create the Name or the sounds of the One and only God from the original scriptures, also called the “Tetragrammaton”).

In Modern Hebrew (Aramaic) it is:

Please note that in the introduction pages of the NIV of KJV it is clearly stated that the Name of YAHUWAH has been replaced by “The Lord”. Is “The Lord” YAHUWAH? I don’t think so. Who are they talking about?

There is a huge demonic deception going around trying to convince people that all pagan god names lead to Eternal Life. That is just one big LIE. This lie is actually as old as the existence of mankind.

Let’s look at what the Word of YAHUWAH says:

“And YAHUWAH said to His servant AHdam, ‘You shall teach this Covenant and these Primary applications of My Covenant and these Primary applications of My Covenant Laws of Life to all elders who will guide My Nation, even My Covenant People YAsarel;

First, teach your children the importance of My Name, for without it, they will be blind to the true Covenant of Life……”1MoshAH 2:12

You see my friend like in the previous Covenant teachings I wrote on this blog the choice lies purely with you. If you believe Buda or Krishna is going to bring you salvation, that’s your choice, then that’s what you are going to believe and live to.
But if you say you believe in and follow the Creator of the Universe and His name is YAHUWAH as revealed by Him selves through His RUWach to mankind then HIS NAME becomes your only IMPORTANT NAME through which you are saved, healed, delivered, ext.

It is therefore VERY important which name you decide on! Why? Let me show you!
“There is Salvation in no other name. For there is no other name, under heaven, given among men, by which we can be saved.” MaasAH MalakiYA 4:12 (Acts)

See the extent of the lie we are told!! If this is true, which I believe it is, then it means there is only One Name that can cause Salvation: YAHUWAH. It is for you to choose.
Let's think logics or practical again. Can there be more than one creator? I don’t think so!!
Then somebody is lying and somebody is telling the truth.

“I made known to them Your Name YAHUWAH and will make it known so that the love with which You love Me may be in them and I in them.” YAHUWchanon 17:26 (John)

“In His Name (YAHUW) alone can the Seekers in the Other-nations find hope.” MatithYAHUW 12:21 (Matthew)

“In the Letter day (YAom), it shall be proclaimed that whosoever will faithfully Call Upon The Name of YAHUWAH will be saved.” MaasAH MalakiYA 2:21 (Acts)

Here’s a question to you: If the Catholics (which we know without a doubt is (Sun/Lucifer) worshippers, check it out for yourself) and a Freemason (Sun/Lucifer worshippers, check it out for yourself) signs his oath in the name of Jesus then something is wrong somewhere!!! If you say you worship Jesus as the true Son of God and they call on the same name as you, then my dear friend someone is lying to you or you are lying.
As a matter of fact you can do your own research and you will find that ALL pagan religions worship the sun, moon and stars as symbols of Lucifer (Shatan). The Anti-YAHUWAH spirit is very busy in this world my friend, it is time to start investigating for your selves what is true and what is false!

Different Names
 Can One Creator have different Names? No, for there is Only ONE: YAHUWAH (Father(YAH)/Son(UW)/Spirit(AH)).
People confuse His titles as His Names, for instance YAHUWshua is not His Name, His Name is “YAHUW” and “shua” tells you He is The Saviour/He is Salvation. So is numerous titles or descriptions of what He does, and what He means to us connected to His Name, e.g. Healer, Helper, Father, Almighty, Eternal ext. If you read through the Kings Covenant (New Testament) you will see that when YAHUW walked on the earth His name is YAHUW, the moment He was resurrected from death He is called by His full Name again YAHUWAH the Saviour or YAHUWAH King and Master.
“ But when the next YAom had dawned, YAHUWAH the Saviour stood on the beach, yet the matithiYAns did not know that He was YAHUW MeoschiUW, the Resurrected Saviour.” YAHUWchanon 21:4 (John)
…“Rejoice. I have been resurrected from the dead by YAHUWAH My Father. He has raised Me to be YAHUW your Saviour and YAHUWAH your Eternal King.”….MatithYAHUW 28:9. (Matthew)

When StephAHn called to His Saviour just before his death we read:
“They stoned StephAHn as he called out, saying, YAHUWAH my Saviour, receive my spirit.” MaasAH MalakiYA 7:59 (Acts)

Changing names
Can a name change? Was it a thing that happened in the Word of YAHUWAH?
Yes, definitely. When did people’s names changed? The moment they pledged to YAHUWAH’s Covenant, was immersed in and receive YAHUWAH RUWach they became new creations (YAHUWAH re-writing their DNA?). Children of The Most High. We see many examples of this throughout the Word of YAHUWAH. We see this right from the word go. There are hundreds of examples; I will just list a few.

“ And Adam pledged himself to these Covenant Words and was converted to The Covenant Way of YAHUWAH. He was the first man to Call upon the NAME of YAHUWAH. He was also the first to be called under the Name of the Saviour, the first YAHUWan. Then YAHUWAH continued to teach AHdam.” 1MoshAH 2:10. (Genesis)

Did you think YAHUWAH was unfair by not expecting Adam to also convert to Him just like we have too. No my friend YAHUWAH is a just God.

“PaUWleg lived thirty years and became the father of Reu who became a seeker and was immersed to ReUW (seeker of YAHUW) 1MoshAH 2:18

“…There Abram called upon (worshiped) The Name of YAHUWAH! He became immersed in His Name and His RUWach immersed him in His Splendor and he danced before YAHUWAH in total joy! AbrAHam cared not who watched for he sought to please only One! And there YAHUWAH called him AraAHam (The Father is The Great YAH of His People), His MalakiYA (Ambassador of YAH).” 1MoshAH 13b:4. (Genesis)

“Then Yehuda Iscariot, ShemiYAon’s son, one of His YAHUWan disciples, who would betray Him, said,…” YAHUWchanon 12:4. (John)
Here we see his name was not changed because he was not immersed in the Name of YAHUWAH.

CONCLUSION
I think that is enough for now.  It is such a comprehensive subject but I know your time is also limited. Let’s just get a conclusion: There is ONLY one Name that can save, you must make sure you pick the right one!! Why is His Name the FIRST gate of Salvation? Because you can only go to the Father through YAHUWAH the Saviour! He said “I’m the DOOR (First gate)”! It is choosing by which Name you immerse in.


Please feel free to write me some comments.
Greetings.
TheUWns

No comments:

Post a Comment