Welcome to
Live Again! We believe you will find something to make your life worth Living!

Thursday 25 July 2019

“I CAME TO…..”!


Ever wondered why our Saviour came? This is going to make you think……

“Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but rather a sword.”MatithYAHUW 10:34 (sn-Matthew).

I came not to call The Covenant word-abiding, but the Wordless to repentance.” MarkUW 2:17 (sn-Mark).

Yes, he definitely came to die for our sins recombining the perfect sacrifice to set us free from bondage.

But for the earth or the world he brought “A Sword”, that would divide light /darkness, life/death, good/evil, everlasting life/everlasting destruction and the truth/the lie, ext. Does this mean He is the cause of war on earth…NO! But war comes from the king of darkness who wages war against the LIGHT. For the dividing line “The Sword” has been set.
Wondered why the world is in such turmoil?

But for His children…..He left His peace, His RUWach and love!!!
My peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you, not peace as the world gives, give I to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. YAHUWchanon 14:27. (sn-John)

Don’t have peace?…..Now you know where to find it!



No comments:

Post a Comment